Friday, February 13, 2009

Postpone our reading list?

Anne commented she's having a hard time getting books from her library in time (as in she's 133rd on the "hold" list for Outliers, and still waitng to get Sugar Beach) Should we postpone these books for a few months and see if there are some others she (all of us) can locate easier/quicker? I know that for me it's not the best time to purchase books either. My library is part of a pretty big system and so luckily I haven't had too much trouble. 

Any thoughts? Suggestions? Since our group is so small I'd feel bad leaving anyone out!

Ideas for other books so we can start checking our libraries? I'll start looking...

3 comments:

Jennie @ Porch Swing Quilts said...

Outliers is hard to come by - we might have to choose some books that aren't "new" or popular. I don't have any brilliant suggestions at the moment. I did have some amazon money from a textbook sale that bought me a copy of Outliers, but it's not here yet.
I can check my goodreads list for some ideas.

Annette B said...

I don't mind postponing, I understand the problem. I've actually already read outliers (and have passed it on to someone otherwise I'd send it to Anne)so my comments in a few months may not be so fresh or detailed, but that is okay. I loved the book and am glad I read it.

Anne Bennion said...

You are all so sweet to try to help me out. I hope I am not being a burden.