Sunday, February 15, 2009

Jennie's Reply

We'll never come to an agreement - I love the sound of everyone else's suggestions. Outlander - read it a few years back and loved it. My mom would jump all over that one! The John and Abigail Adams one sounds good, as does the Thomas Jefferson one.
I have a copy of A Woman in Berlin - read it already and will read it again for the discussion. We could start it now.
As for pointers on getting books for cheap - my favorite way is to find a good used book store in my neighborhood. My old one would let me trade my books in for store credit and I would get new books. Just a thought.
I agree that three months out is where we should be as far as planning and all. So we should choose a new March book (if AWIB is the Feb book?), an April book and a May book.

No comments: