Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Outlander

Help! I'm only about 1/2 way through the book but figured others might have finished, so I started looking for discussion questions. I can find websites that have questions by chapter!!! That's a lot of questions! Apparently some people are having online chat groups where they take a certain number of chapters each week. I can find discussion groups where people just post opinions and discuss back and forth. I can find discussion groups about the CAR Outlander. But can't seem to find just a simple set of questions...there may be some on one site...but I need to pay to join the site...its some bookgroup support website. I'll continue looking but I was wondering if any of you have favorite place where you go to look for discussion questions. if you do can you let me know?

Thanks.

No comments: